Kanda’s eternal bell
The Palazzo, known as “Villa Hanbury”, was built during the Middle Age and owed by noble families.
Thomas Hanbury bought it in 1867 and, during the renovations works, added the portal by the northern courtyard.
Here stands a Japanese bell which comes from a Buddhist temple.
Testo a cura di Ilaria Veneruso, immagini di Nicola Ferrarese, Corrado Agnese, Ilaria Veneruso.