On the top of the largest church in Liguria
The basilica of Santi Maurizio and Compagni Martiri is the largest church in Liguria. It was founded in 1781, planned by Gaetano Cantoni and completed in 1838. The top of the main dome, almost 50 meters high, offers a spectacular panorama of Oneglia and Porto Maurizio with the medieval Parasio.
Testo a cura di Cristina Tealdi, Immagini di Luca Patelli e Nicola Ferrarese